Saturday, August 23, 2008

That didn't work!!

Ok, so last week I was feeling like doing something really drastic with my hair. I wanted to join some locks together so I twisted like three locks together. It looked like shit!! Needless to say, I quickly got over my boredom or whatever I was going through. Now I may revisit it again someday but it won't be anytime soon. Thanks you guys for the support anyway, I really needed it.

Back to hair, I have been keep the routine pretty simple, just cleansing not much in terms of styling these days. My hair is on my shoulders now and I have notice that the longer it gets the delicate handling it needs so I limit the roller sets and the braids outs for when I really want to "Floss" and thats on weekends mostly. I still sleep with them covered with a bonnet and do the applecider vinegar rinse once a month.

If frizzes are a probem but you don't want to cut them off you could use some holding spritz and your handy blowdryer with a diffuser attachment. Spray your hair with the spritz and blast some warm air to it with the dryer. If you have poofy hair this will make it really flat. If you want it really flat you could add some castor oil on your hair first then the spritz then blowdry it. The castor will add weight to your hair and help to "stretch" it out somewhat.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!