Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Look Beautiful


I know its not about about hair today, but I thought I'd start giving a few makeup tips as well-after all it about beauty right!! Now for my dark-skinned sistahs, we know how challenging it is to find a foundation that matches our skin tone without looking ashy for orange or red by the end of the day. Makeup Forever has a wide range of shades and I like this particular product because although it i a liquid, it dries like powder and your skin looks air brushed. You don't even need to use much either. Check out there eyehadows too-very vivid long lasting colors. I know, I'm part of the M.A.C. congregation too but I like Makeup Forever a little bit more. Go to your nearest Sephora store and test it out!

Love Ya
Salkis

1 comment:

GET IT GIRL said...

hey salkis, i miss you! I hope you're doing great! Love Stephanie

Please Leave a Comment!