Monday, October 08, 2007

Hair Seminar


The seminar was a blast for me. I think I'm really hitting a grove with teaching. I love it when someone has a "I get it" look on her face. It great being able to give a person confidence skill to accomplish their goal. Hair is really a transforming thing. You can truly be whomever you want with the right style. I am setting up some training dates specifically for my natural hairstylist. Ya'll know I love you first ^) It's time to make this money. No more feeling guilty about charging what your worth, no more being scared to do a hairstyle because you think you take to long, no more letting customers devalue your work. Show what you can do. Be proud of what you do. You give people confidence, joy and the ability to conquer. If your a true hairstylist, you've seen the magic of the transformation change lives. From eating right, to leaving abusive relationships, to exercising: all these improvements have been sparked by a great self image. Now where not doctors but we save live too, just in a different way. Just imagine what the world would be like without hairstylists: UGLY!!!

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!