Thursday, November 03, 2011

Uncle Funkys Daughter Natural Hair Products For Curly Girls!

Tonya Reed-Owner of Uncle Funky's Daughter
I had the pleasure of working with Tonya, CEO and product developer of Uncle Funky's Daughter natural hair care product line and salon, Tonya taught me alot about business and customer service while working with her. Uncle Funky's Daughter has truly earned its place as one of the top ten natural hair salons in the county.

We Talked about Competition within the industry, and the surprising pleasant perspective was that there really is no competition, no one can take away what belongs to you. I loved her way of thinking. It relaxed and confident, it about salon software and fulling orders on time, giving client beverages while they wait and calling them by their first name when they walk through the door.
My favorites are the "Extra Butter" and "Curly Magic" styling products. I usually mix them together for twist-outs and  All her products are concentrated so a little goes a long way and you get more for you money.


I want to make natural hair products for all hair types
One of the things I admired most was her self esteem. I asked her what was the magic behind her success, and she told me that she didn't have any doubt that we would succeed! She moves on decisions quickly,not giving ideas a chance to linger or lose momentum.
 Tonya said-
"I set out to make a product line that was unique from all the other s out there. I wanted to create a system that was high quality, products that would help curly girls fee better about themselves."
Uncle Funky's Daughter will expand there natural hair product line so stay tuned for new goodies!





No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!