Tuesday, July 24, 2007

My hair Back Then!



I am sitting outside a starbucks roasting in the sun and everyone is looking at me today. Why? I plaited up my Sisterlocks into jumb o plaits, for it remided me of my childhood days when my mother had finished washing I and my sisters' hair. back then , if waited until that hair air dried you would be able to get a comb through it. I remember how clean and fresh I felt after a good"mamma shampoo". I miss those days. Well at least I get to create the past in my own special way.

3 comments:

blackrussian said...

Glad you're back. I thought you'd left us for good! Are you going to post new pics?

Ms Stella said...

Now you know we need a picture to go with this blog entry!

I love how easy it is to wash and finger comb now with Sisterlocks.

Docs Locs said...

gorgeous!

Please Leave a Comment!