Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hair Videos

I'm getting ready to make a move again, and hopefully for last time Ina very long while. I feel like an army brat! Anyway, I know you guys want to see some new pics and I hoopoe to have some up very soon. I am excited about a new venture that my husband and I have been working on. We are in the process of making some instructional videos for hairstylists who want to perfect natural and braided hairstyling. I think the first instructional tape I purchased was back in 1990. It was about ten bucks and the styles were so crappy- needless to say, I was very disappointed. Over the years I have purchased tapes that rage in prices from $25 to $250 dollars and I realize that price was not a indication of quality. That $250 dollar tape was about 15 minutes long and left me feeling "jacked up." I still couldn't do the style after viewing the tape 50 times^( Anyway, I decided that I wanted to make something that was going to be very educational, simple to follow along with ongoing support for the professional hairstylist. When you purchased my dvd's, you know exactly what hair I use, what products I use, where to get hair at wholesale prices, how to cut you application time in half( for micro-braids, kinky-twists) and I have have a special technique for creating instant locks with your own hair( NO Extensions), so I'll keep everyone posted about my progress with "Hair Education". In the meantime, if you have a question about a technique or product for kinky-curly hair then drop me a line.

I am looking for hair models for my videos. If you think your the right person, email me some pics of you and your contact info.

I am looking for people to do these styles
Loc extensions
kinky twists
cornrow styles
Loc styling
Sisterlock styling and natural hair styling

Tip of the day:
If you want your locks to shine use pure coconut oil.

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!