Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Bronner Brothers Hair Show

Good Day all!^) What is happening with my girls? I went to the hair show this past week; the one in Atlanta, Bronner Brothers. It was o.k. The usual array of scantly clad hair models with "beat up " faces (that a drag term for makeup face) and egotistical stylist pushing their latest creations. I usually do more observing than buying at these events. I do plan to host a free seminar in the future about :nappy hair! I do have a few interviews coming up which industry professionals that I think you might enjoy. I just wanted to get their view of the natural hair care industry and where they think it's head, ya know, trends etc.. Look out for that by the end of this week. I'd also like some feed back on any questions you guys might have about Sisterlocks or natural hair in general.

Video update: I am still working on setting up a time to shoot that doesn't conflict with everyone's schedule, but we are making progress with the other preliminaries.


I would really like to hear from some of you to get your opinion on what you would like to see in a natural hair care video. Hit me back ^()

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Please Leave a Comment!