Thursday, August 16, 2007

Spruce UP Your Locks

Ladies, hello again, How the week going. I have to say this week was sticky for me. I mean I was itching to cut my Sisterlocks off for some reason but talked myself out of it. I realized that I needed to freshen up my look. You know how we get disgusted with ourselves sometimes. Even with all the positive talk I still felt like I didn't look my best. The thing that always cheers me up is some slammin color. Yawl be patient with me and the pics. I have to wait on my husband and I'm using his computer and you know how they get about there "stuff". He doesn't realize that I have people depending on me to inspire their own creative juices...men! Anyway, I did throw in my usual two tone color: light at the top and dark at the bottom. It gives the illusion of thicker hair. I use Loreal, my favorite "at home" kit to do it. I put "Black Leather" for the bottom half and "Golden Blonde" for the top half. I like it now that I've beaten my three gray hairs into submission lol. Speaking of gray hair, I actually saw one in the "secret Garden" if you know what i mean. I thought it was tissue at first but when I couldn't get it off I rudely awaken to the dreaded "tinsel" stage of life. Lord I'm to young for this Sh^&T. Anyway if you ladies are going to spruce it up with color please be careful and make sure you wash the coloring out thoroughly, and condition well.

Peace till we meet again

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!