Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hair Videos Update


Hey folks! I hope all is well with my sistahs! I've been busy shooting my hair videos and it is not easy when you have to wear many hats. For those who didn't know, I'm also a makeup artist so my photo shoots are very intense since I'm doing everything from wardobe to lashes and then some! I creator has blessed me with talent, and I want to show every stylist how to make natural hair Haute!! If anyone has questions about natural hair that they'd like me to answer just drop me a line and I'll do my best to give you the info you need.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely stunning....I believe in using the gifts that the Creator has given you because it will surely bless someone else.

Audrey's Pleasure said...

do you know any hair stylists that can cut locks into magnificent styles? i've always wanted to cut my locks into fierce looking haircuts but can't trust it to anyone who does not have the experience in cutting locks. i'm not even sure if locks should be cut because the ends open up. holler back please.

Naturalist1 said...

Your picture looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Your hair is so fabulous! I'm going in for my consult today and your youtube videos helped confirm for me even more that sisterlocks are they way for me to go. They look so good on you!

Please Leave a Comment!