Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sisterlocks Video



Hey guys, I thought you might like to see my Sisterlocks in real-time. I am still working on my natural hair videos. Here I am talking about Sisterlocks and how fierce they can look-Check Me Out!

I just finished my instructional video copulation: it features my Perfect Series"Perfect No-Knot Cornrows" Perfect Spiral Hair Weave" and Perfect Weightless Press& Curl"

I wanted to do a copulation to get stylists ready to offer a variety of services to there natural haired clients. With this video you will be ready to create looks like an expert. Think editorial magazine level of hairtsyling and you should get an idea well trained you'll be. Also I demonstrate how to do a full head weave on natural hair with NO BULKY, LUMPS or BUMPS. Just because your clients is natural doesn't mean you can't put in a weave that looks like her its her own. NO MORE CONE HEADS!!

And for those who are stumped because you don't know how to get that bouncy new relaxer look without perming your hair, I've created the "Perfect Weightless Press". Bouncy straight looks that are temporary can be yours, you just need to know how to do it.

I'd love some feed back on what you'd like to see as well. I'll Unzip my brain for you and let you know everything that I've learned in 16 years- just ask!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your site and keep it hotlisted. Just wanted you to know that I'm not the only one waiting for your compilation of all these techniques. Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your site and keep it hotlisted

Anonymous said...

hi there -- love your blog -- you are so wise when it comes to natural hair styling. I enjoy reading the posts.

PS, you probably mean "compilation" -- copulation refers to sexual intercourse...

(smile)

Blessings,
LIna

Please Leave a Comment!