Saturday, December 15, 2007

Free Teleconference Coaching

Ok ladies its that time again! Are you ready for hear the secret to permanent weight loss? Then join me tomorrow night for fun, knowledge and inspiration. Get slim and sexy for the new year!

This is a free weight loss coaching call. All you have to do is tune in and hear my simple techniques for losing weight.

This session is called:

"Get Rid Of This"You will find out exactly how to lose weight now!

What to incorporate in your food choices immediately
What to avoid immediately
What dialog you need to have to maintain your goals.
What I did to lose 80 pounds

Again, I am spilling the beans and letting it all hang out. Your going to hear stuff about me that I've never discussed publicly so I hope you are ready!

The instructions are below



Guest Instructions



Conference Date: [December 16, 2007]



Conference Time: [6:00 pm est]



Dial-in Number: 1-503-767-1200



PIN Code: 52413#



1. At conference time, dial the Conference Dial-In number above.



2. At the prompt, enter the PIN Code followed by the # key.



3. You will hear music until the Leader enters the call.





*************************

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!