Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I styling Hair at Exclusives Hair Studio, Sherman Oaks, CA

Interlock dreds
Me and Malcom pictured here. I did his hair in interlocks for maintenance of his dreds. I think this is a better way to maintain dreds. You don't have to use gels or butters to groom dreds and the interlocking technique lasts longer, and the best part, it doesn't unravel when you wash it!

I recommend this dredlock technique for people with very thick hair who have a hard time keeping the loc shaped and parted neatly.

Aloe Vera Gel is great for hair and scalp!
If you have to use products on your hair, I suggest a light hair oil or a very light styling gel, even some organic aloe vera gel from the health food store would help. All you have to do is add a little oil to the aloe itself and apply it to you hair: its super moisturizing while adding light hold to your locs as well.

Book your hair appointment with me, Salkis
If you are not a do it yourselfer, and your in L.A. book your hair reservation for  "master natural hair designer"at Exclusives Hair Studio, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
call 478 501-7836 for prices

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!