Saturday, November 19, 2011

Love Your Hair

Me and "Roots" star Ben Vereen


I

I love it when I can be myself around anyone. I met Ben Vereen today and he was so complimentary about my hair and my look. I am definitely not "normal" in the way I style my hair. But its always nice to get acknowledgment from people you respect. 

He went on and on with kind words about my look and I want you ladies to know that  you don't have to spend your life wishing you could look like anyone else, all you have to do is find your own swag. Your hair is the most powerful representation of your personality, your awareness and really how well you care for yourself. 
You just need to start exploring different hair styles, especially the ones love but are afraid to do. If its a dream, then its is suppose to be yours, that is the bottom line. Push through the sea of mediocrity and find your niche, black hair can get you there! READ OUR REVIEWS ON YELP WRITE ONE! Comb My Hair

No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!