Thursday, November 17, 2011

Jewelry for Dredlocks

We all can get a little bored looking at the same hair style day in and day out. Locs are like our babies and we can't bare to part with them but sometimes we need to 'dress' our hair just to feel renewed and reinvented. I so love reinventing myself, and loc jewelry is a great way to revive a stale loc style. The picture here is a 3 piece Rasta Dreadlock jewelry set made with red, yellow and green beads with cowrie shells.
I think loc jewelry gives a woman a sense of royalty. I have been tempted to make my own loc jewelry for some time now and I came across this sistah on You Tube. She explains this easy way of making your own loc jewelry. This sistah is into the barter system so if you have a skill or can trade service for product you may be able to swap with her.





No comments:

Please Leave a Comment!