Monday, November 26, 2007

Raw Pinapple Coconut Cheese Cake



Yes by people, this is a totally raw dessert! I made the crust from crushed almonds, dates and raisins. The filling was made the milk from a Thai coconut, soaked dates, coconut oil, fresh pineapples, soaked cashews, 2 lemons and a pinch of allspice. I blended the filling until smooth I spread the mixture on top of the almond crust and put it in the refrigerator for 3 hours.

This is truly a satisfying dish for the sweet tooth person.

I'll say it again, raw is the best way to go for beauty and overall health.
some of the benefits I've seen from eating this way are:

No body odor
easy bowel movement(frequently too)
weight loss
increased energy
no metal flog
extremely calm
peaceful sleep
tighter skin
glowing skin
No bad breathe

The reasons for all this is because of less oxygen being used to digest the foods I am eating. I would say to start with having a smoothie in the mornings. A simple one would be the spinach/banana smoothie. You'll get all the fiber, minerals, potassium you'll need to carry you through the day. I especially like this drink for smoother bowel movements. EVERYTHING COMES OUT!! plus it tastes good too. Just take 2 ripe frozen bananas and one bunch of spinach and blend until smooth.

It is really important for those who have blood sugar problems to get enough greens into their diets. Also get some Irish Moss (its rich in 102 minerals) and add that to your smoothie too.

1 comment:

provrblady said...

I tried this smoothie and to my surprise it's really not bad. Thanks for the idea.

Please Leave a Comment!